How come nobody told me that Rob & Amber bought a house in Pensacola?! That is my hometown, folks! Practically my whole family lives there. We think we could tell what side of town they lived on, but of course CBS was quite discreet and didn't give much away. I wonder if they bought there for anonymity's sake? Or was it because they "fell in love on the beach" (as was repeated more than once on the 2-hour "Rob & Amber Get Married" special last night), and so they wanted to live near a [perfect, most beauitful in the world] beach? DH suggested that maybe since Rob's in construction, he's gone down there to help rebuild after Hurricane Ivan (they're still not fully recovered from it). It'd be nice if he were that considerate... although I'm sure it'd be a good-paying job. On the other hand, I can't imagine that he needs construction any more. DH and I said last night we'd watch even MORE of Rob if CBS gave him his own show. We're that dorky about it. He's funny as hell. We love that Boston accent.
We're totally going to drive around looking for them when we go down in June. Stalkers R Us.
And what's with there being NO info about this in the Pensacola newspaper? Help me out, here!
No comments:
Post a Comment