Ooh, fun, a Game! Thanks, Miss Issues, for pegging me. Here's how we play: I choose, from this list, 5 things I might want to be, and complete the sentences. I add one at the end, chain-letter-style, along with a link to me. I pick three people to try this game after me, and then, TAG! They're it! So, here we go:
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an archaeologist...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a servicemember...
If I could be a business owner...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be an agent...
If I could be video game designer...
If I could be photographer...
If I could be a circus performer...
If I could be a spy...
If I could be a fashion designer...(MySelf)
If I could be a musician... and actually get paid enough from it to make a living, I would do it. I would sing weddings (the CHURCH part, not the Adam Sandler-Wedding Singer part!) and I would be a paid staff singer at some church, and be invited to sing in various seasonal choirs, and maybe even be brought in as a soloist for some concerts. Quelle Dream!
If I could be a gardener... that is, if I had any resemblance of green anywhere near my thumb, I would try to work for a landscaper. I think it would be immensely gratifying to touch the earth every day, and to make things prettier by my having worked with them. To water flowers, pray for sunlight, and watch nature's magic take place. I wouldn't want to be the designer, mind you. Not 'til I had at least a few years under my belt. I'd like to plant things, and wear sunscreen and a hat, and yes, do the manual labor.
If I could be an athlete... I would get plenty enough exercise, for once in my life! I would either be a diving champion (platform, not springboard), a tennis player, or maybe a gymnast. Not an ice-skater, although I am definitely that cheesey.
If I could be photographer... I would take pictures of babies and families. And weddings. And I wouldn't charge an arm and a leg. (Well, maybe I would. We have to eat, after all. And shop.)
If I could be a bonnie pirate... well, all the loot (jewels, treasures) would be nice, but I think I'd get awfully seasick, riding on those old boats all the time. Also, if I could be a bonnie pirate, I would make sure that Johnny Depp was my pirating buddy.
NOW THEN... I'm tagging Beans, Chantal and Gerah. Have fun, ladies!
p.s. Beansy, if you want to do yours in the comments, that's fine, since it really has nothing whatsoever to do with your wedding! :)
2 comments:
well done! love your shop! I'd get a discount, right?
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Post a Comment