Monday, June 6

Clean(er) house, clean conscience

Do you have that thing where, if your house is out of order, you just feel like you aren't RIGHT?? I do. Thank goodness my husband makes the bed most mornings while I'm showering. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten 'til I vacuumed the downstairs this morning. Whooo-eee, did that need doing! Not only do we have a long-haired dog, but with new-carpet-fuzz crawling all over the floors, it wasn't pretty.

I feel better now, though.

Birthday weekend was lovely. I slept in ('til 8) both mornings, drank a Mojito on birthday night, and spent time with my two favorite people in the whole world. Received 4 books -- the perfect gift! Received a couple of checks -- even more perfect. ;) I made my wish and blew out a candle. I'm 31. Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who keeps trying to convince me that they aren't going to put "She kept a clean house" on my headstone when I die. But they might!

Anonymous said...

Lee - I am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Stacie