Friday, June 3

No thinking, just playing

Friday funtime. Since I spend an awful lot of time singing the ABCs, anyway, I liked this meme that's going around.
A is for Age - just shy of 31
B is for Booze - Margarita
C is for Career - writer/editor and project manager for a small marketing firm
D is for Dad’s name - Joe
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - lipstick, husband
F is for Favorite song at the moment - heard one from the newest U2 CD, something about "the distance between a man and a woman." Pretty. Kinda speaks to me lately, as parenthood means we're not taking enough time for each other. :(
G is for Games you like - (I added this one myself) Spades, Hearts, Trivial Pursuit
H is for Hometown - Pensacola, FL
I is for Instrument you play - piano (but only sporadically)
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry jelly
K is for Kids - 1 darling son, AJ, age 11 months
L is for Living arrangement - I live with three men! Husband, Baby Boy, and male dog! In a house, 3 br 2.5 bath. In the suburbs.
M is for Mom’s name - Linda
N is for Names of best friends - Marybeth, Jill, Shawn
O is for overnight hospital stays - just the baby's birth
P is for Phobias - none, really
Q is for Quote you like - "Simplify, simplify, simplify!" -Thoreau (do I follow it? That's another story)
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - thankfully, this one with husband! 6 years, including dating :)
S is for Siblings - 1 wonderful sister
T is for Time of Day you prefer - morning person. 9 am. (another one I made up! The meme came without a "T")
U is for Unique trait - how about the flouride stains on my teeth? They're pretty darn unique unless you're from Hereford, TX
V if for Vegetable you love - tomatoes, especially fresh from the garden
W is for Worst trait - judgemental-ness
X - is for X-rays you’ve had - just teeth
Y is for Yummy food you make - crepes, and (easy) shrimp etouffee
Z is for Zodiac sign - Gemini

No comments: