a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Tuesday, June 7
The story of my life.... will have to be postponed
I have so much I'd like to write about. Not events -- I'd just like to sit here and reflect, and pour it all out through my fingers. But alas, I have a list of work-things that must get done today, and must start first thing. So, for now: AJ's curious stage is being accompanied by a whiny stage, when we don't let him explore certain things (like medicine bottles or the inside of the freezer) -- why is that?.... I had a long thought about Catholics and the sacarament of Reconciliation (Confession) the other day that I'd like to remember.... Our co-worker who had throat cancer has returned to work (although I don't know if he's coming in today).... I'm really, really thinking about part-time work and can-we-make-it-work.... and, thank God, there are only 11 days until my vacation. (You will have to endure the countdown 'til we get there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment