Friday, June 3

Don't let me forget this

Here is what I want to do for my birthday.

1. Do a little shopping. We have both been saying we want new clothes, especially for the summer, and guess what -- they aren't going to buy themselves. So let's get up, get out of the house, and find some deals. (And also take back the FOURTH set of baby gates to Babies R Us. Argh.)
2. Go out to dinner. It's a Saturday night, for crying out loud. I don't particularly care where we go, as long as it isn't Applebees or Longhorn Steaks, each of which is one-half mile from our house and neither of which feels much like "out."
3. After dinner, come home and bathe, then put to bed, one happy and adorable little boy, after many kisses and smiles.
4. After that, *presuming that the weather is nice,* I want to take a bottle of wine and 2 glasses onto our backyard deck, along with a deck of cards or our "Pass the Pigs" game, and just sit there and talk and sip and play. It's call REEEE-LAXING. If we do that (instead of lame-ly turning on the Idiot Box), I will be much more likely to stay awake. **Please let the weather be nice.**

When DH asks me on Saturday morning, what do I want to do for my birthday, I must remember this.

No comments: