I love reading old journals and previous blog entries. So I'm super-glad to get this meme and go digging around in my archives. Again, it's one that everyone's done before:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.
He can't wait for kisses from Polie, through the spindles of the banister.
AJ had just discovered slobbery kisses from the dog. I'm reminded that this was before we'd installed the netting across all our upstairs banister spindles. Before the days of the baby gate, and well before the days when he could go up and down them all by himself! (He's finally figured out "down." We are a Tummy-Toes family. It's fun to watch him slide down! Such a big boy!)
No tagging this time. Don't want to wear out my welcome in that department!
No comments:
Post a Comment