Tuesday, October 25

Hey, is anyone documenting this?

I experienced another one of those killer headaches this past weekend. Sunday evening, I think. I had put my now-long, flowing hair in a barette-and-two-clippies for a couple of hours. (I'm going to be dumbfounded if that is the connection between the headaches. A Barette?? A Headband??) But anyway, got a slight headache during the afternoon and by evening, it Hurt with a capital H. So I swallowed two Advil and went to get dinner at Applebee's, Carside To Go. (Husband and I have taken to ordering this, frivolously, on the occassional Sunday evening when I've Had It Up To Here with cooking. I think it's a winning new tradition. Except...) Driving there, the Headache, she got worse. Sitting in my special Pick-Up Parking Spot, she expanded to immeasurable depths. Waiting for the slow-ass server, she began driving railroad spikes into the top of my skull. Driving home, she caused that horrible sensation you get when... you know, the salivating sensation -- sorry.

But can I just say? OW.

Don't migraines have something to do with pain behind your eyes and an aversion to light? I didn't have that. Headache Research is on my to-do list. Kinda ruined the excitement of "good food, fast," too.

1 comment:

el-e-e said...

So far. Bizarro.