Tuesday, October 18

Three graphs of nothin'

I should be getting to work right now. Although I did get my work done yesterday -- more than I expected to, actually -- I just haven't had any time to sit and Think lately, and that is bothersome. I like to Think. To Ponder. I wonder when the Slow-Down is supposed to happen at work? Or if. I think it's "if" more than "when" at this point. Sigh.

It's gotten cool and I have contracted my annual sore throat. You can call me Demi...uh, Kucher -- I'm that sexy croaky. Perfect timing since I was the choir soloist last Sunday morning. No broken stained glass, so I think I did okay, but some of the middle-range notes sure felt like high ones. Ouch. I just set up the humidifier in AJ's room to combat this change of seasons. It would figure that we'd pick the hottest AND coldest room in the house for him. Last night he was bundled up in sweatpants so I wasn't worried, but when he woke up at 3:45 am because he'd flung his passie out of the crib, man! were his little feets c-c-c-old! He didn't seem to mind, and went right back to sleepy-land, but Mommy minded. Poor feets.

We had one of my favorite dinners last night -- Taco Kit. :) I adore Mexican food (maybe I've mentioned this before??) but I won't eat a taco at a restaurant. G-ross. All greasy on the bottom and they're nothing but plain meat. But with Taco Kit dinner, you get those Super-Crispitty shells and the tasty red powder stuff to go in the meat -- and plenty of lettuce, tomato and sour cream lite. It's a little pocket of processed-food heaven right there. GGAh! I ate too many, and... skipped the walk this morning. But see above: it's Cold. I'm planning to DVR some FitTV and not use any more excuses this week.

No comments: