I am feeling very negative this morning about everything. About my blog, first and foremost, because that last entry was rather depressing, and because I just don't have the time to write how I wish I could write. Even right now, I'm sitting here looking at the clock thinking, 8:16am, I need to be wrapping it up and getting on the road in about 15 minutes. Oh no, not enough time to finish a good entry or think of just the right way to say something With! Puunch! Just write something. Hit publish. Get it updated, because don't you Hate it when your favorite blogs don't update?! And I don't purport to think that my blog is anyone's favorite (except my Mom's, of course) -- but I do know that 4 people, maybe 5, actually read it regularly, so: the Pressure. Just know that I WISH it was better for you, my loyal readers. I WANT to entertain you (and hell, I want to entertain my own self, too. I'd like to go back and read all this one day and smile at my cleverness, my flair)! But that just ain't happ'nin.
More negativity about this week, because there's a ton of stuff to do before we hit the road, as always, including Laundry, the Bane of My Existence, and besides that we Intended with a REALLY capital "I" to get ALL of our Christmas shopping finished before Thanksgiving. And a hahahahahahahahaha, hahaha. Ha. We are So Foolish. But now that defeated Intention makes me want to kick and scream with the unfairness of it.
Boooooo.
3 comments:
I am a faithful follower to. It is unusual for me not to stop by and read your blog each morning. I look forward to what you write. Want to see boring, bad writing hit up mine... :)
I think you do great.
Aw, you guys are So Super Sweet. Thanks. I Lurvh You Both! :) And Stacie, yours is not boring. You live in ALASKA! That is interesting-Plus! :)
This also might make me feel better:
PPPPPLLLLBBBBBbbbblblblbblltttbtbttttttt!!!!!
That's me, thumbs in my ears, blowing a big, fat raspberry at everything making me blue today. So. There.
So true, Chantal! I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks.
Post a Comment