This is pretty cool. You're supposed to put your iPod on Shuffle and answer the questions below using whatever title pops up as you read the questions out loud. Hey, heyyy, it's 21st-century Magic 8 Ball! No cheating! I found it at Laylabean. Go look at some of the other ones that she references: funny stuff!
So here goes nothing, let's see *exactly* who I am... shuffle... and... go!
1. How does the world see you?
Let Me Love Tonight (Harry Connick Jr). Hmm. Really? Then I need to get some new silky pajamas. Yikes.
2. Will I have a happy life?
HAHAHA! Lollipops and Roses (Herb Alpert & Tiijuana Brass) Awesome. :)
3. What do my friends really think of me?
Reach Up For the Sunrise (Duran Duran) Aw, thanks friends.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Mandy (Barry Manilow) Oh well. Can't compete with Mandy!
5. How can I make myself happy?
Surround (Dada) No kidding, y'all. That's how it answered me. (Obviously iPod wants me to surround myself with all you wonderful friends and family.) Freaky-deaky.
6. What should I do with my life?
Gloria (U2) SING! See! I should be a diva and Sing Gloria! I knew it! If only the church gig paid better.
7. Will I ever have children?
Whipped Cream (Herb Alpert) Um. What?
8. What is some good advice for me?
Where the Streets Have No Name. (U2) I'm thinking maybe I don't have as much variety in my listening library as I thought I did.
9. How will I be remembered?
Get Me Out of Here (Billy Pilgrim) I will be remembered for complaining about work. Heh.
10. What is my signature song?
Blue Highway (Billy Idol) ...at least my husband will be proud that I've chosen a Billy Idol song. Otherwise I have no idea. It's a song about riding motorcycles. Uh, yeah.
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Weather With You (Crowded House) Nice. Probably true. "Walking round the room, singing stormy weather, at 57 Mt. Pleasant Street..."
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Always & Forever (My Dad is Dead) One of my favorite lines is this: "Maybe it's dumb luck, 'cause my luck has never been too sharp... things can change, they don't have to stay the same..."
13. What song will play at my funeral?
Night and Day (Esquivel) Cheesey on top of Cheese. I love it. Everybody samba!
14. What types of men/women do I like?
Are you With Me? (Color) Only the ones like me, evidently. I hope that isn't true.
15. What kind of day will I have?
Whipped Cream. Sigh. At least I did my workout today. All this whipped cream is getting kinda out of hand.
3 comments:
#7 made me giggle.
Yeah, what's with all the whipped cream? It's starting to get a little gooey in here. And you're absolutely right - NO ONE can compete with Mandy!
#8 - maybe you really were meant for small town life!
Post a Comment