Wednesday, April 26

...and now for something

...completely bitchy!

WHY DOES MY COWORKER EAT THE SAME THREE CRRRRRRUNCHIEST FOODS IN THE UNIVERSE,

every


single


day


??!?!???!

10:30, Bavarian Pretzels.
11:30, lunch with approximately 29 tortilla chips.
2:30, a nice, cold apple from the fridge.

He may as well be grinding concrete with a jackhammer, the way my ears react to it.

I miss walls.


P.S. Let me clarify this for everyone, just in case -- People should be allowed to eat apples. Others of my dear coworkers eat apples and it bothers me not. I ate an apple just yesterday. They're good for you and full of fiber. Eat! Fruit is a miracle and proof of God! But THIS particular coworker POPS! the big bite off with his top teeth, then peels the piece off into his OPEN MOUTH, then closes his chompers onto it. That is very different from plainly, *politely* enjoying a red delicious. Ahem. / rant

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a post I can relate to! Although I cango you one better...my DH says I swallow too loudly!

AND. How can anyone stand to eat the same thing every damn day?????

el-e-e said...

OMG, Beans, that is too much. Good for you! Working for the good of Humanity! LOL!

Jeanette Lewis said...

I feel your pain, annoying cube buddies are the worst. I once had to sit by a guy who would clean his teeth by taking a drink from his water bottle, swish it around in his mouth, suck it back and forth between this teeth, then swallow it. Lukewarm, spitty water with floating food particles. Ugh! Sooooo gross!

Anonymous said...

This is just hilarious to me, because I have EXACTLY THE SAME REACTION! I've felt that I must be a real witch, because this drives me crazy almost every day. My sister used to eat like this, too. I know you feel guilty, and so do I, but I feel much better knowing that someone else is wincing, too. Hope you are having a blast today!