I am bored and can't stay focused!! Blahghhghghaaaaa. Friday afternoons suck. Methinks Friday night is going to be LIQUOR NIGHT at my house.
We're going to visit Shawn's grandparents so you guys have a burger-grillin', lawn-sprinkler-playin,' baseball-watchin' lemonade-sippin' Memorial Day without me.
MWAH!
P.S. Turns out the Old Navy MADRAS shorts -- which I LOVELOVELOVE in the commercials -- drool over, really, I had some yummy madras clothes in the '80s -- are Short-shorts. Rrrrrrgh. I do not think it would be good if I put Short-shorts on these thighs. Damn.
3 comments:
HATE HATE HATE the short-shorts!!!I'm really in trouble becauseI am also not a fan of the bermudas (too skinny and clingy). Obviously the designers are not considering my thighs....
If it makes you feel any better, I am shoppong on-line for swimwear----AAAARRRGGHHH! Shoot me now!
I too was a madras lover in the 80s and thoroughly wanted these new Old Navy numbers till I saw that they were horridly short for those that remember the 80's.
In other news I wanted to tell you I have linked to your blog from mine (tinasamuels.blogspot.com). I don't comment alot, but I love reading your blog when I'm between deadlines.
Hi, Tina! Thx for reading, I'm so flattered! :) Going to "visit" you right now!
Post a Comment