Monday, June 19

Home again, home again

AJ is home with me again. I am convinced his molars are coming in and that is what's causing these weird fevers. We keep thinking, "He's all better!" and then at dinner, he goes all stare-into-space and then crawls into the crook of his Daddy's neck and goes to sleep. While the Mariachi band is playing! Kid is not well. He slept well last night, and even though I got on my knees and asked PLEEEEEEEZE, God, to make him feel better in the morning, he woke up with between 102 and 103. Which isn't cause for worry when all other features of a kid seem OK, but.

It's GOT to be teething.

The good news is, my creative juices are flowing and today we have built a FORT, and marched, 2, 3, 4 around the house, and emptied the dishwasher together. He's in a good mood and I'm having fun. :)

I'm hoping the Motrin will create for me a long nap in which I can work. Last week before vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in case...mystery fever sometimes equals mystery ear infection

el-e-e said...

Thanks. He went to the doc last Thursday and his ears were clear... hoping they still are...