Thursday, June 1

26 sounds like a good number

From papernapkin, the A to Z meme:


accent: Southern-fried.

booze: Margaritas. On the rocks, with salt.

chore I hate: unloading dishes.

dogs/cats: allergic to both, but we have a dog. I can't decide if I'm more a dog person or a cat person.

essential electronics:
iBook G4. Although I'd love a newer one. It's sad, the speed at which something electronic becomes 'old.' I also have an iPod nano and rely pretty heavily on my cell phone. Oh, and Tivo/DVR! Essential!

favorite perfume/cologne: I'm wearing Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works these days. Cheap Cheap! I really loved wearing Tommy Girl for a long while. On a man, I love Cool Water.

gold/silver: silver

hometown: currently, Marietta, GA. But my heart calls Pensacola home since my family lives there.

Insomnia: never! I bet I can sleep standing up.

job title: web producer

kids: 1 precious boy

living
arrangements: This question always cracks me up, I don’t know why, it just seems a dumb thing to ask. 2-story house (3 if you count the unfinished basement), in the 'burbs.

most admired trait: Calm, collected.

number of sexual partners: Well, hello! ….One. (at a time)… hahahahaha, I will never tell. My husband and I have never even discussed this about each other. The past is the past.

overnight
hospital stays: just the one, when AJ was born

phobia: don't really have a true phobia, but little innocuous fears about bad things happening

quote: "Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough." - Garrison Keillor

religion: Cradle, mostly practicing Catholic, infinitely grateful for my tradition and all the depth of knowledge it's given me, but not as devout as some; love to learn about other traditions and gather useful things from them, too

siblings: 1 wonderful sister

time I usually wake up: 5:38…snooze…5:47… snooze…6:00 am

unusual talent: I can fold fitted sheets like a pro.

vegetable I refuse to eat: Tsk, tsk. Shouldn't refuse any veggie, they're good for you. But I refuse to even TRY Vege-Mite.

worst habit: spending time online when I should be working?

x-rays:
Teeth, once a year. I think that's it!

yummy foods I make: Crepes, banana bread, jerk chicken, Shrimp Durango

zodiac sign: Gemini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wear B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar everyday!! My DH says I smell like a cookie...is that good or bad?

PLEASE come fold my fitted sheets! I can NOT do it right at all! One of the reasons sheets go straight from bed to laundry then back onto bed...no need to fold them!