Monday, October 1

Stimulant!

I noticed this morning while contemplating my 2nd glorious cup of decaf with warm milk... that it wasn't decaf. BUMMER -- I mistakenly bought Seattle's Best Regular yesterday, so excited I was that it was on sale for $5.99. Not that a cup or 2 of real caffeine is going to hurt anything but I have been trying to avoid it. What's interesting is the immediate effect of being "off" caffeine -- the reason I knew it wasn't decaf was my heart beating so loudly as I sat here. You'd think I just sprinted upstairs and carried the laundry basket down.

BUT I HAVEN'T. Heh. (Perhaps I should.)

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No caffeine? A very big bummer. Sorry about that. I limited myself to two cups a day when I was pregnant. And frankly, it was hard to not go beyond that.

Seattle's Best? YUM.

Madame Queen said...

I didn't give up caffeine completely when I was pregnant either, but now I have for the most part. It messes with my sleep if ANY after noon. This from a woman who used to be able to chug a Coke right before bed. Ah, the good ol' days!