Thursday, June 16

The good things

Sometimes I have to take a minute to notice all the good things going on. For example, even though I have to work today, without my usual 2-foot-tall assistant, I am quietly typing on my iBook G4, while sitting outside in the morning air, enjoying a big, steaming cup of cafe au lait. There are a ton of birdies in our neighborhood, who chirp like crazy in the morning as if to say, "wake up, wake up! It's another new day!" I am well-rested this morning, and planning to get a whole lot of work done, so that we can leave tomorrow for our much anticipated and blogged about beach vacation. (I know that those of you who aren't coming with, are sick of it, but BEACH VACATION.)

And, my little boy, who is 11 months and 1 week old and loved so dearly,

took his first steps for us last night. :)


So you see? Good things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First steps!!! Aaa-www! Hope y'all are having great fun on the beach.

Anonymous said...

I want an iBook! I want an iBook!!!!!! (Flailing on the floor and pounding my fists like a baby)