My friend Katherine and I were talking about the Empire of Disney last night. We're both worshippers at that altar (see: Little Einsteins). She said that she was excited to take her son to the pediatrician the other day because they got to see "Jungle Book" in the waiting room. It's sad that one has to visit the doctor in order to watch a Disney movie, but this is the reality. Jungle Book's In The Vault. Disney's not releasing/selling it until their next pre-determined, reason-to-jack-the-price-up at-least-five-bucks time period.
I sighed, "Ah, Disney. They've really got us by the... uh, ears... don't they?"
1 comment:
If you read the Jan 2004 or June 2005 archives of my blog, you can see just how many rooms my family's money has personally furnished for that Disney empire. (and there are two other trips that pre-date the blog. I'm a little obsessed...)
Post a Comment