I only remember one scene, of being in a museum/aquarium of some sort, but it was set up in someone's creaky old house. Not an old house renovated to be a museum, but someone's actual home. Some of the rooms were bedrooms. Everything was gray or gray-green. It seems like some of the fish or lizard tanks were dirty, but I can't be sure. It was crowded and people were filing through. I think I was visiting alone, though.
I've read that Gray is "related with a transition period. If it's clear, it signifies peace, but if dull signifies fear." Hm. Not sure which category mine fits into. I guess "transition" might correllate with yesterday's entry, where I was "finding direction." An aquarium can mean that you feel your life is going in circles, going nowhere. A house is supposed to represent your soul and self; each room is a different "aspect of your psyche." There are a ton of other possible meanings for a house; I won't get into everything here. Also, standing in a line means you need patience; you're waiting for something.
This is getting deep! Which is, I guess, exactly what I wanted to do. One more day, and then maybe I'll attempt to share any conclusions. Or, if you have any ideas, feel free to play therapist.
* * * * * * * * *
Yesterday I worked out for an hour with Denise. AND I ate a mini whole wheat pita sammie for lunch (rather than a Hot Pocket), and drank 8 glasses of water/skim milk/juice. Later, I discovered the best workout ever -- I said, "Come on, AJ, let's run!" and then he said the same to the dog, and he laughed and laughed while we raced up and down on the "Back 40," this long stretch of grass in the way-back of our yard. It was great because he kept me going. "MO RUN, Mama? Mo run?" So we did that for about ten or fifteen minutes with small breaks in between. It was light jogging, in poor form and on bumpy grass. But it was fun -- he can be my permanent exercise buddy. Every little bit counts! Happy Friday!
4 comments:
Frankly, I am just amazed that you remember your dreams each night! I can't fathom trying to figure out what they mean because I rarely even remember mine. The only contribution I can make is that my DH ALWAYS dreams of being back at the citadel (albeit always in different scenarios)when he is stressed or anxious.
Lee...what's up with all these dreams? I think you must be pregnant again... :)
Hey I didnt know your hubby went to Citadel - I went to college in SC for a couple years and those Citadel boys were always on my plane rides home!
Anyhow, hope all is well!
No, not my hubby - my cousin. :) Hey, good to see you, Erin!
NO I AM NOT. ;)
Did someone levae you a RUDE comment? I will kick their
boo-tay!
Post a Comment