a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
I LUV the new china cabinet and the little guy ain't too bad either!
Pretty! And thanks for the Dixie Chicks song that I'll now be singing in my head all day, Mrs. Merry Sunshine.
China cab is oh-so-wonderful, but the real prize is El-e-e, Jr!! He looks more and more like you everyday! (Ahem, I don't see your set of porcelain Barry statues anywhere on display...)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LUV the new china cabinet and the little guy ain't too bad either!
Pretty! And thanks for the Dixie Chicks song that I'll now be singing in my head all day, Mrs. Merry Sunshine.
China cab is oh-so-wonderful, but the real prize is El-e-e, Jr!! He looks more and more like you everyday!
(Ahem, I don't see your set of porcelain Barry statues anywhere on display...)
Post a Comment