Things that are cute:
--AJ sitting in church, "reading" the hymnal and singing "All-lay-loo-lah" to himself, to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin?" I did not teach him the song, only the word. Long time ago. I'm surprised he picked up on it but he always notices when the Gospel Acclaimation comes around. And he put the word together with the tune, which actually works quite well.
-- AJ eating baby carrots, a food he has traditionally despised, and exclaiming, "I LIKE cawwots!" The actual crunching and mmm-mmm-chewing, head bobbing up and down as he chews, is totally awesome, too.
--AJ playing Frisbee in the driveway. He'd toss it in a very… um… backwards fashion, then immediately run to go get it. Repeat, repeat, repeat. He fell down at one point, but ran away from Mommy who was trying to comfort him and/or wipe the small "strawberry" on his elbow. Wouldn't have any of it. TOUGH GUY. Just got back up to play some more.
--AJ napping on mommy and daddy's bed. Sacked out. Zero movement. 1 sleeping position (head underneath pillow), 2 full hours.
--AJ slurping an entire frosted orange, bite by slurpy, icy bite. No sharing with his Daddy. Obviously, he's an Atlanta boy through and through.
4 comments:
Im goign to need furthrt description of that frosted orange. You know how I love all things food and culinary related! It sounds yummy, but there is no descrip tion on the menu. Id this something I need to come to Georgia to experience?
I Love the "cawwots"!!
"I LIKE cawwots!" Love it. My 4-year old used to love carrots. Now he hates it.
Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/
Yeah, MB, you're JUST going to have to come here to experience it. (Sorta like Orange Julius only not so... repulsive.)
;)
Mike! Don't tell me that! It's taken us so long to get here!
Post a Comment