Wednesday, April 25

Mountains of excitement!

I think DH just accepted the job.

I think he's telling his bosses right now.

I think -- squeeeee! -- this is going to be so great.

(I think big exciting things usually come with a weeeee bit of an adjustment period... eeks... but still.)

I think someone is earning stars in her Heavenly Crown by being so kind to me early this morning.

I gotta run. More details later... Thank you for your prayers about the jobby job.

3 comments:

nicole said...

Yea! How exciting for you and your family.

My husband has changed companies once a year for the last five years, but this year he is staying at the same place! Woohoo! He was never fired or anything--in fact, he was kind of recruited every time he moved. This current situation is the best one so far, income wise, but has been a challenge in terms of the demands on his time. Still, the reduction of stress for husband has been so worth it. I hope y'all all have a smooth transition.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeee!!!! That's so cool! Congrats to DH! Can't wait to hear more. Love you!

MaryB said...

Congrats!! Looking forward to more info.

whay kind, which one, how many, WHAT will it mean for you all and all the nitty gritty!

Yay!!