Friday, October 26

Who needs pumpkin patch photos

(Actually, I'm ashamed that we didn't take our camera to last week's pumpkin-carving party, and I totally bought this year's pumpkins at Publix. Lame.) But onward!


He'll gladly gather up all the dog toys out of friendship, but not return his own to the neatly specified toy baskets. What's with that?


Do you know my hubby does dishes for me nearly every night? Even on Book Club night, when I was being loud and giggly with the girls, he was in the kitchen scrubbing away. It really struck me as so kind, especially because all my friends witnessed it.


"I call this game fun in a box," said the Cat.



We're off to Helen, GA tomorrow morning, and lots to do to prepare for that and the subsequent events next week. I signed up for cupcakes on Halloween Wednesday at daycare.... WHY? Because I love an extra scoop of stress. Thank goodness for Publix bakery. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Black Sheeped said...

Loving the first photo. Look at that squat dog with the cute child! Look at all the toys! Also, the dishes-scrubbing is awesome. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, PICTURES! How FUN!

Lauren said...

Publix cupcakes are the best! mmmm. And that box picture is absolutely priceless!

Tess said...

Dude, at least you didn't sign up for the SEASONAL COOKIES! Rock on with your Publix cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The box is hilarious.