Monday, September 19

20 random things

Please tell us 20 random things about yourself. Keep track of how many minutes you take, and tag that many people to perform this exercise themselves.
8:05 am

1. My neck is very sore this morning, for the 2nd day in a row. I can't turn my head in any direction.
2. I drink coffee every weekday morning. 2 Splendas, Fat-free half-n-half.
3. I am doing CMS training today.
4. I'm still wearing sandals even though it's almost officially Fall.
5. I pulled a few weeds this weekend.
6. I've been reading a book for a month now and am only on Chapter 3.
7. I even like the book.
8. My watch battery has been dead for 3 weeks.
9. I'm getting used to going without a watch.
10. I took at least 1 music class every semester of college, but have no music degree.
11. I majored in French but can't speak it confidently anymore.
12. I only have 3 pairs of earrings that I wear regularly.
13. I have a U2 song stuck in my head.
14. I love yoga.
15. I forgot to get milk, of all things, last time I went grocery shopping.
16. I hate getting my feet wet in dew-soaked grass.
17. But I often go barefoot, when I go outside.
18. My favorite candy bar is Whatchamacalit.
19. I used to love going to the teacher-store (school-supplies store) when I was little.
20. I have green tea & aloe fragranced hand soap, which smells yummy.

End:8:11 am

I'm not tagging 6 people, but I finished this faster than I thought I would. I barely know 6 people on the Internet! Join in, if you like, in Comments or your own blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Lee - I will try this...
1. I tend to be cold alot (as in temperature not personality).
2. I have a twin brother.
3. I don't know how to swim.
4. I love to scrapbook.
5. I have no kids.
6. I learned to drywall this past weekend.
7. I am a military wife.
8. I have no problem getting dirty.
9. I love warm weather.
10. I took spanish in high school for three years and can't speak a lick now.
11. I took my first trip out of the US in Feb 2005.
12. I get my toes nails decorated with artsy things even though it is past sandal time.
13. I live in Alaska and have been here 5 years.
14. I grew up in the midwest.
15. I have only been on a roller coaster once.
16. I am afraid of heights.
17. I did Habitat for Humanity this weekend in remembrance of my grandfather who passed away a year ago yesterday.
18. I feel like someone is up above watching over me leading me in the right direction.
19. I love chocolate and peanut butter but not together.
20. I like to shop but have a hard time spending money.

el-e-e said...

Yay! Fun, Stacie :) -- I am just like you, like to shop but afraid of spending money!