Tuesday, September 13

Why iTunes makes it better

Tuesday again, the warmly welcomed morning at home alone, with coffee and my laptop. And this morning it's even more wonderful because I've been furiously ripping CDs to iTunes these last few days. My CDs. For Christmas, I have asked DH to get me an iPod. Yeah,yeah, behind the times, I know, but better late than never. I am forever indebted to my husband, mind you, for introducing me to a lot of great artists, like Liz Phair and Modest Mouse and the Judybats, but his collection is a little bit heavy on Unknown-Alternative, and sorely lacking in Cutting Crew and Amy Grant and Lyle Lovett (with his Large Band). So today I've heard all three of those, plus a little Norah Jones, and I'm purring like a little kitten with a dish of milk all to herself. Purrrrrr.

If only iTunes could toast a bagel, we'd be all set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Lyle Lovett!! And Amy Grant.

(But I think I'm too old to know who the others are!)

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee,
I just got hubby's and I's mp3 players up and downloaded this weekend. I took it to the gym for the first time last night. I am catching up to - however I got the rio carbon mp3 and not the iPod.

Enjoy!
Stacie