Monday, January 9

*waving!*


Announcement, announcement! This is a very special day....and hooray for Sheryl, who invented De-Lurking Day/Week! I admit, I was once a chronic lurker. But I discovered it's waaaay more fun if you leave comments and make friends. The world is just one big conversation waiting to happen, y'all! So if you come here once in a while, or often, even, (I thank you and) don't be shy! Leave a little commenty-love. It'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Off to say "howdy" to a few of my latest favorites.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know about the warmness and fuzziness that comments bring. This is my first time here, so I don't have anything profound to say, but I'll be around! :)

Erin said...

Lee....it's Erin from Web MD and I s'pose I can lurk no more!

So, hello.... :)

And I might add, since I am here...that story about the warm things your hubby said to you last week practically made me cry. I love when men get all tender! Anyhow, Happy New Year!

Erin

el-e-e said...

Hey Erin! Good to see you! :) Your pic is beautiful on your site, btw.

Krissy said...

HI!

I don't know if I'm an official lurker, but I haven't been saying much lately, so: HI!

Kisses.

K

Melessa Gregg said...

Hi! I've commented so I don't think I count as a lurker, but I'm still here!

Anonymous said...

I already left a message, but this is a great idea!

I hope it catches on.

ok back to reading more of your blog....!
Andrea

fin said...

hihihi from miami