Thursday, April 26

This really is NOT the news of the day

Bloggers love to award themselves for being fabulous. There are many popularity contests but this one's by far the best, because? Anyone can nominate, and you can vote for everyone! We all win! Hooray!

Seriously, though, I did NOT expect to be nominated, but I WAS. Because Mrs. Flinger is RAD. Check me out! I can legally display this:



I am so NOT the best parenting blog! Not even close! My hubby even said, "Um, you don't actually give parenting tips or anything. ARE you even a parenting blog?" Hmph. Alright, fine, here's my parenting tip for the day: Go ask someone else. Probably Moxie. Ha-HA!

My goodness, to share the stage with this person? And this one? And this? Call me starstruck because I'm about to get out my autograph book. (Dudes, Zach Braff!)

Okay, sorry for name-dropping. Just go vote for all of your favorite bloggers and nominate a few, too. Share the love. It will postpone your actual work for at least a half-hour, I guarantee. And when you're looking to postpone work, a half-hour is perfect. Gets your mind away juuuust long enough, but doesn't look like more than a blip of "administrative" on your time sheet.

Theoretically... If you maybe fill out a time sheet.

I have a friend who told me that, I mean. (cough!) Hey, too bad there's not a "Best Slackin'-On-the-Job Blog." I'd have that one sewn up.


P.S. Just noticing that pretty much NO ONE else is waving their fancy Blogger's Choice banners... Am I a superdork? Is there a post-it on my back?

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

ok, FIRST of all, your blog rocks of all sorts of goodness but you're a mom so you use a voice with a perspective only moms have. Which I luff. And! I like yer cool lil' blogger choice banner. I meant to say that because those other ones are HA-UGGEE. I think I'll switch to that one. It's supah cool.

And seriously I just hope it gets your blog out there because I'm SO GLAD I found you at that party thingie. Should I stop gushing? yes? That's quiet enough now? Ok.

el-e-e said...

Mrs Flinger:

Let's make out. :)