Y'all, there is so much going on this week already -- I've already whined about it here -- and then God drops a surprise cool freelance assignment on me, for which I am so darn excited, probably unnecessarily so, that I was awake half the night jotting down ideas in the dark on a little notepad I keep by my bed. I'm even slightly juiced about an office business trip since my friend gets to come with me and I'll stay in a hotel with a king-sized bed all to myself!
So I won't be blogging as much for a few days because we moved a dresser from AJ's new room into mine so I've got drawers to fill and decor to create, I'm planning my business trip, I'm contacting some interviewees, I've still got to attend to my little Mickey Mouse tonight and the neighborhood boglins -- oops, I mean, goblins, but what a cool typo -- and then pack for The Happiest Place On Earth.
I will catch you on the flip side!
I am grateful for:
-- Dinner at Taco Mac last night
-- Ideas flowing freely, for once
-- Yellow spray-painted socks that actually look like Mickey's shoes, and the fact that my husband did the painting
-- Working at home a half-day today
-- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your all-to-yourself King sized bed.
Enjoy your time away. We expect exciting stories when you return! :)
Post a Comment