Wednesday, September 28

How he melts my heart

I think I stole that title from my friend at poop & suits. But hers was about Baby. Mine is about Husband.

Have you ever heard the theme song to Charlie and Lola? Go to that link right now and listen. It's not particularly sad, I don't think, but it is kind-of sweet, and obviously British, so it's different from the music of most of our US kids' shows. Well, AJ, in his love for Playhouse Disney, hears this theme song quite a bit as he waits for Breakfast with Bear. (I'd link it, too, but I'm lazy. Bear's his actual favorite.) As a result, Husband and I hear it quite a bit. We sing it to each other for a laugh sometimes, when we're not singing Elmo's theme song, or Bear's.

The sweetest thing is, Husband says this Charlie and Lola song makes him kind-of sad. When he thinks about it at work. When he's away from his little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was googling Charlie and Lola and I ran across you blog entry. I just wanted to say that I also like the theme tune.