I'm as vain as Snow White's Queen, y'all.
I'm wearing my hair back in a barette today, for the first time in about 10 years (besides Sis's wedding). As a matter of fact, even 10 years ago when I had long-ish hair, in college, I rarely put it in a barette. I was a headband girl. But anyway, today, since it's still in the "growing" stage, there are bits and pieces that stray All The Damn Time and it's driving me crazy. As a result, I've been to the restroom about One Hundred Times to play with it. And re-position it. And re-do. And finger-comb. And gaze, gaze, gaze into the mirror. It's vanity in its purest form! How do I look?!?! I even went to Target to buy some new Hair Implements, since mine are from about 1989. Sis* says I can just play off the stray pieces as "Sexy-Messy," like Elliott on Scrubs. Great idea! Sexy-Messy. I can aspire to that.
*To whom I owe most of the content of this blog. She's awful sweet to let me gack everything she says and publish it here.
2 comments:
I'm embracing my "inner hippie" thanks to your recent inspiration. (Just the long hair. I don't have much more hippie in me than that. Hee.)
Lee -
Are you leaving your hair grow out - so much braver than me. I am down to almost shoulder length and can't wait until the 24th to get it chopped again. I am sure you look "Sexy Messy" today...
Stacie
Post a Comment