Tuesday, February 22

grateful....(grumble grumble)

Pardon me, I'm wearing my grumpy pants* this morning. Don't feel like writing. And yet, I do. **takes a deep breath** I am grateful for:
1. the days when I have the wherewithall (sp?) to remember to bring breakfast to work with me
2. the words I know how to spell without looking up
3. the fact that meetings do, in fact, end
4. the chicken casserole I made last night, which I thought was pretty good, if a little too salty.... (DH, on the other hand, commented innocently, but annoyingly, "Maybe I just don't really care for casseroles." Rrrrr. Oh wait, this is about what I'm thankful for, not growling about)
5. lotion to soothe my dry, dry hands and cuticles.

Grump, grump, grump. Frown, frown, frown. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That is helping a little.

*Props to my Sis for the phrase "Grumpy pants."

No comments: