Monday, February 21

serious time-sucker

Name Four Bad Habits You Have:
1. rolling my eyes
2. leaving my clothes on bathroom floor after shower
3. letting laundry sit in the dryer, only to get wrinkled and need drying again, or worse, ironing
4. doing things-other-than-work, at work

Name Four Scents You Love:
1. warm vanilla sugar from Bath&Body Works
2. onions sautéing
3. the neckline of DH’s t-shirts, fresh from the laundry (even with detergent, they still smell like him)
4. clean baby

Name Your Top Four TV Shows: *current*
1. The Amazing Race
2. Scrubs
3. Lost
4. Sex & The City reruns on TBS

Name Your Top Four TV Shows: *cancelled*
1. Ally McBeal
2. Mad About You
3. Jamie Oliver on FoodTV (where is he??)
4. Tony Bourdain (“A Cook’s Tour”) on FoodTV (and where is HE?)

Name Your Top Four Movies:
1. Bfast at Tiffany's
2. Sense & Sensibility
3. When Harry Met Sally...
4. Apollo 13

Name Four People That Know You the Best:
1. DH
2. Sis
3. Mom
4. Colleen

Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. If I’ve ever “let Dad in” enough to know me best
2. what I should be doing for work, instead of this survey
3. that I should get the chicken out for dinner tonight
4. …and unload the dishwasher

Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
1. showered
2. written 2 blog entries
3. talked to Tina on the phone
4. taken DayQuil

Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1. Coke
2. Crystal Light peach tea
3. regular sweet tea
4. Crystal Light Strawberry-Kiwi

First Grade Teacher's Name? Sister Arcadia

Last Song You Sang?: Do-Re-Mi

Last Person You Hugged?: AJ
Last Thing You Laughed At?: AJ
Last Time You Said 'I Love You' And Meant It?: this morning

Last Time You Cried?: Feb 13
What's In Your CD Player?: a practice CD for Archdiocesan Choir, I think
What Color Socks Are You Wearing?: none, and my feet are cold!
What's Under Your Bed?: gift wrap in a storage bin, sweaters in a storage bin, crafts supplies like yarn and paint, a lapdesk that I made
What Time Did You Wake Up Today?: 5:00 am
Current Taste?: diet Mt Dew Code Red
Current Hair?: too long
Current Clothes?: jeans, long-sleeved tshirt
Current Annoyance?: the headache I have
Current Longing?: free time
Current Desktop Picture?: one of the Mac’s generic ones
Current Worry?: being financially responsible with savings, etc
Current Favorite Physical Feature Of The Opposite Sex?: hands
One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk to?: some of the nuns I grew up with – would just love to pick their brains about being a nun

How Many Kids Do You Want?: 2

Type A Line You Remember From Any Book: "Reader, I married him.”

Some of the things surrounding your computer: phone, salt and pepper shakers, “The Good Earth,” AJ’s toys, my watch

No comments: