a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Friday, February 18
Important Question:
Does "Munchkin" make you think of those creepy little "Oz" inhabitants, with their squeaky voices and hurky-jerky dancing???? Oh, Dear. If so, I'm definitely changing his "name." Please chime in.
Yes, of course truthfully! I knew it. LOL. I have no idea why I didn't think of it 'til now! Well, he's just going to have to get a new name. That's all there is to it. (Really? The Munchkins are in Wicked? I have got to read that book.)
2 comments:
Yes, of course truthfully! I knew it. LOL. I have no idea why I didn't think of it 'til now! Well, he's just going to have to get a new name. That's all there is to it. (Really? The Munchkins are in Wicked? I have got to read that book.)
Hate to say it, but yeah... ;)
Post a Comment