Monday, February 21

gratitude journal

1. Our little furry friends. AJ has discovered our dog. He is in love. When Napoleon runs up the stairs past us (he always has to be first), AJ giggles his head off. He can't wait for kisses from Polie, through the spindles of the banister. It is the cutest thing ever.
2. See above, giggling. It amazes me that now something can tickle him without touching him - he's discovered happiness and laughter without the artificial stimulus! What a joy!
3. My family. All of them. Husband, Baby, Parents, Sister, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents...we are richly, richly blessed.
4. One of the Simple Pleasures: Morning coffee. (And fat-free half & half: I would kiss the person who invented it, if I ever came across him or her.)
5. We have money in the bank. I know this seems trite, and we are lucky in that we usually DO have money in the bank, thanks to savings... but sometimes its such a relief to get all the bills paid, have a $200 grocery bill, and still have enough leftover.

No comments: