Thursday, February 10

Today is a good day

I am having a good Work From Home day. The little Munchkin is sitting quietly in his high chair just playing with his Red Dog, and we've had his breakfast (bananas and oatmeal cereal), and he's happy. The morning is the best time -- he can sit for longer stretches and I can do more work. I'm testing a website today and it's going pretty well. I hope that when he goes down for a nap I can do some writing. It's just such a major blessing that I get to do this. When I first got pregnant, I hoped that this would be the way it worked out... but I really didn't expect it. The best part is, because my company is planning a big move to an undeisrable location, my whole department might get to work remotely (read: from home) for a year or so! Wouldnt' that be COOL? I am imagining staff meetings at Starbuck's. Buying more PJs, fewer skirts (yeah, like I ever wear skirts)! :) Of course, I don't want to be unrealistic. The really great things that the company sometimes suggests rarely come into being. But one never knows. I guess it's worth remaining optimistic about it.... at least for today.
Gratitude Journal: 1 - PeekABoo 2 - Itsy Bitsy Spider 3 - bananas and cereal 4 - our new (on sale) video camera that captures it all 5 - all my coworkers and bosses (yes! I'm thankful for them!)

No comments: