(Notice my overuse of three-repeat headlines lately? What does that mean, do you think?)
Nervous for a friend of mine who, at this moment, is having a Conversation. With her Boss. Who's also my Boss. Eeeeeeeeeek.
Music review: Foo Fighters' new album -- the 2nd acoustic disc -- is fantabulous. Dave Grohl has a really beautiful singing voice. It's too bad the 1st disc in the set consists of him screeching for 10 songs. I can't get into too much of that, although I've only listened once. We'll see if it grows on me. (I doubt you thought I listened to the likes of FF! Surprise!)
AJ review: Woke up coughing this morning. I am In Prayer that he doesn't have Croup, for which there is a sign on the daycare door: "A student in Infant 1 has been diagnosed with Croup." We're in Infant 2, mind you, but that doesn't mean we haven't been exposed. Still... hello, scare tactics. As if it's the Pox or Ebola. My faithful Dr. Sears says this: "Is Croup contagious? Yes, it is about as contagious as the common cold. Good hand washing is important to prevent spread." So, perhaps not a life-or-death threat as advertised. But, dear me. Don't be sick, Baby. I've got my cool-mist humidifer at the ready, just in case he starts barking.
Storm review: Good lord, we're all the way to K. Poor Pensacola, home of my entire extended family, is supposed to be bracing for another Fun Time Hurricane. I don't wish any harm to anyone, but... go to Texas, Katrina. They're tougher and less battle-scarred over there -- they can handle you, Miss Category 2-and-a-half. We've had enough of your kind in the Panhandle of F-L-A.
No comments:
Post a Comment