a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Thursday, August 11
Visit from the 'rents
My parents are coming to visit this weekend. Yay! I love when they call and say "Hey, ummm.... can we come visit?" My Dad always adds, "I'm pretty sure AJ needs to see me." I love that. He is so stuck on this kid. First grandson, and all. I told him that AJ was playing outside a lot lately, and I think that's what did it. He just saw him 3 weeks ago but he can't stand it much longer than that. So cute. I am sure those 2 will wear their baseball caps this weekend! And, bonus... I now have a babysitter for Saturday! You know what that means. DATE NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh YEAH!! Date Night.. I am hoping to have a date night with hubby also on Sat. Of course we don't have kids we are just 8.5 hours by plane apart. :) Enjoy Every Minute!!
Stacie
Post a Comment