Friday, March 24

A collection of random

Someone... I'm not saying who... woke up on the Wrong side of the crib this morning! He usually sits there waiting for one of us to come get him. Well, today he was standing; he might as well have been tapping his foot and had his arms crossed. When I got there, he TURNED HIS BACK TO ME and stared at the wall for a good 2 minutes! Hmph! Little does he know I grinned about it from behind him. Thinks he can out-pout Mama! Foolish little boy. It went downhill from there, especially when he realized he had to go to daycare today and it wasn't Saturday. On that, I felt for him. I wanted it to be Saturday, too.

Our Awesome TV life: Last night's Atlanta Thrashers game (which we won in overtime to hold our #8 spot in the playoffs)! The Office. Blow Out. And we still have Scrubs and Amazing Race taped from Tuesday! Tonight's another fun-filled date on the couch, Woo hoo!

DH isn't so keen on my birdwatching plan. He said, "Seeds bring rodents, and rodents bring snakes." So he suggested we put the feeder WAY out in the middle of the yard WHERE I CAN'T SEE THE BIRDS. Hmph. We'll have to see about that.

Shout-out to Sis and her Hubby, who're on the last day of their honeymoon in St. Kitts today! Woo hoo for lovin' and umbrella drinks! I hope you got a safe tan and did little else besides eat and rub lotion on! (They are so smart, being from Minnesota, to have postponed their honeymoon until the dead of winter.)

I have THIRTY ONE earned vacation days that may, or may not, be taken away if I don't use them. Can you say, "Me Time?" I need to get those weekly manicures and hair appointments scheduled, stat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate to say it, but we have this huge birdfeeder right outside our kitchen window, because we love birds, right? We got rats. They loved the seeds. They'd climb right up there. Then they settled in our grill. I think I've gotten rid of them and I've scrubbed the grill several times, but I'm not sure I'm going to use it ever again. My inlaws have gazillions of bird feeders and I've never heard them talk about rats. But there you go. Smart hubby.