Y'all.
Blogging for Books is not feeling so pretty good. She is listless, and losing strength. My job is to help revive her by making sure (all 6 of) my readers know that the contest is LIVE. We don't want B4B to disappear!
It's an essay contest. It's fun. You don't even have to be a blogger to enter. And real-live authors, of BOOKS, are the contest judges. It's exposure! It's community! It's competition! It's... a topic I'm not that interested in, this month. But YOU might be (larry. paige.)...AHEM!
So if you want to win a free book and have lots of people saying how nice your essay about the MILITARY is, Go! Write!
blip ..... blip ..... blip ..... we're about to need a CBC and a Chem-seven over here. (ER taught me that)....
2 comments:
Hey Lee,
I tried the B4B but had trouble posting my link in the comments on her board. Hopefully it works.
Lee - Drop me an email - at spackard@gci.com if you have time - I want to let you know of the news on my website that you commented on yesterday but I don't have your email handy..
Thanks!
Post a Comment