Thursday, March 16

I FOUND IT!!

Angel Chicken

You would not believe how I've obsessed about finding this recipe. Imagine three days of me furiously turning the same pages of the same magazines and cookbooks, thinking, I KNOW I saw that damn recipe! I remember reading it and saying OUT LOUD, "I'm going to have to try that one." I've been Lady MacBeth, rubbing and rubbing to exhaustion and no avail. It just ticked me off that I could remember the ingredients, even the cooking time (4 hours on low), but not the exact amounts. I am usually very bad at remembering things. To be *that close* but not quite have it was driving me mmmmmmmmmmad.

Well, thank Jesus for already-clicked-links and thank Firefox for saving recently visited addresses. This morning I started typing in w-w-w-.-b-a-b-y-c-e-n-t....(to look up pinkeye symptoms, uh-oh) and before I could finish -e-r-.-c-o-m, I saw the word "Mealtime Secrets" in my location bar, and then.... the light dawned, angels sang and the heavens opened and I followed the path of clicked links to

ANGEL CHICKEN

In the words of Clark Griswold, "Hallelujah!! Holy Shit!! Where's the Tylenol?"

It better be dee-freaking-licious, is all I have to say.

No comments: