Thursday, March 30

She's a funny lady

Ooh, I found a contest I MUST enter. She's funny that way day is evidently approaching -- who knew? -- and so we are supposed to nominate our favorite funny ladies' blogs by tomorrow night. Woot! I have a nominee.

You'll never guess her name: Jennifer. Hahahahaha. Of course you guessed that. The poor kajillion Jennifers of this world. But don't feel sorry for her! She's got it good! To wit:
  • Her very own pool-boy boyfriend;
  • Her home in awesome Seattle, complete with gay neighbors;
  • A pretty cool tween? teen? son, even though she calls him Turd-face, or Turd-head, or something eighth grade like that... she actually makes me fear that age a little less, if you get to act all silly with them like she does;
  • The fun-est packs-a-punch blog title this side of Hawaii, which is simply, and elegantly, Piehole.
How Jennifer manages to create full laugh-out-loud, wet-the-screen-with-Starbuck's stories within the space of, sometimes, 4 lines of type, is beyond amazing to me, and more than JUST her use of the word "A-$-$." My blog? Has looong-winded entries and is not that funny. Also, her design is precious.

I nominate thee, Jennifer Piehole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! It's me!

I am both tipsy and fresh from a 3 week vacation - who knew I could be any more tickled?!