Two of my recent favorites have been added to the Good Reads list over there ...take your place of honor, ladies! [Trumpet fanfare! Tah-doo-doo-dah!] I have many blogs bookmarked, but only a few make the link-to-me cut. It means I consider your writing superior. Congratula-see-ons!
Indigo Girl is a woman of exceptional strength and vigor, as she is raising, in her words, "two Junior Mints." Twins, people! God loveher. She writes brilliantly -- and, a lot! of which I'm jealous -- and has spectacular insight into the ages and stages. (Also, her girls are about the same or a little ahead of AJ's age and development, so I'm getting tips and tricks from her! Bonus!)
And thatgirl, from Dance As if Nobody is Watching, observes gently, astutely and hilariously as her little ones grow; her youngest is 9 months (making ME look like the expert with tips and tricks -NOT-); she has enough archives to keep me busy on the off-chance I ever have a whole sick day all to myself; and she lives with a real-live Cowboy, how cool is that?? (being originally from Texas myself, I think that is very cool.)
Thanks for helping me procrastinate, new friends!
*Term stolen right from suburban misfit, who's inching her way right up onto my list, as well.
1 comment:
Wow, thanks for the compliments and link. Much appreciated.
Linda
http://indigogirl.typepad.com
Post a Comment