I think this is the movie that DH and I are going to see on Saturday night. Yes, we are going to a movie. AND dinner. Wa-hoo! I am super excited. It has been forever since we've been on a date, and even though I'm apprehensive to leave the little one, since he's developed this monstrous case of separation anxiety, I know how good it will be for the whole family if DH and I get out into the world. We have a gift certificate leftover from Christmas for our favorite restaurant, and a friend who is dying to get her hands on AJ for an evening, so we're all set. Now it's just to choose the movie.
I don't need to do any crying, so Academy Award-winner "Million Dollar Baby" is right out. I would love to see "Sideways," and it's still playing at the theater we plan to go to, but DH isn't the biggest fan of independent film (bummer). "Be Cool" stars John Travolta and Vince Vaughan -- you can hardly get much better than that, right? We laugh out loud every time we see the promo for it on TV, so even though this is supposedly the sequel to "Get Shorty," which neither of us remembers, I think it's the winner. A good, hearty laugh is just the ticket. Especially if popcorn comes on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment