Friday, March 11

planning

Things I Plan to Put in AJ's Easter Basket:
1. Purple paper "grass"
2. "Magic Bubbles" - you know, the kind with the plastic wand
3. Empty plastic eggs for him to play with
4. Some new socks (this kid goes through 'em!)
5. Some new toys - because I'm tired of the ones he has!

Things I do Not Plan to Put in AJ's Easter Basket:
1. Candy [Aside: Why do the Gerber feeding schedules want you to see if your child can use the "pincer grasp" (thumb and forefinger) to pick up small foods like cheerios? Aren't you supposed to NOT give your child small things he can choke on?]
2. Stuffed Animals
3. Books about Bunnies (all the board books we have are about bunnies - Goodnight Moon, Runaway Bunny, Pat the Bunny, Peter Rabbit, Guess How Much I Love You... why is this?)

No comments: